Outdoor sheds are an excellent addition to any yard. They can be used to store things like furniture and gardening tools, or you can use these features as a personal leisure space. Install some media equipment or turn it into a study, a home office or even a man cave. The possibilities are endless.
Regardless of how you eventually plan on using this feature, it’s also a good idea to choose storage sheds of the style and design that suits the appearance of your home and other features in the yard.
Here are some unique design ideas that will lend your shed a distinctive look and appeal:
- Hip roof shed- This is a custom outdoor storage shed design that instantly becomes the focal point of your yard. You can choose a structure that has an A-roof design; this can be customized to look like a hip roof styled feature. The interior spaces can be outfitted to suit your requirements and you can add a skylight to bring in more natural light into the indoors of the structure.
- Lean-to shed– If you need to install your wooden shed against the exterior walls of your house or any other structure, it’s best to choose a lean-to style feature.
- . Its roof design and angle will allow the rainwater to run-off and away from your building. Once you opt for the size and type of structure you want, this can then be designed to match your styling requirements.
- Workshop space shed – Many people like to use their shed as their workshop space. In this case, they also have some specification for the benches and storage units to be installed inside. These features can be customized to suit your needs and this structure can be turned into the perfect place to carry out your DIY projects.
- She shed– If the homeowner needs a space that can be used as a sewing studio or a relaxation space where she wants to hang out with friends, a she-shed is the way to go. The styling of this feature can be made to your requirements. The structure can be painted in the colors you want and the shed windows can have the type of finishing you like.
- Man cave- When the man of the house needs some peace and quiet in a space away from the main house, a man cave becomes the perfect solution. A wooden shed looks great and the indoor spaces can be finished in the polishes and paint you like. You can get a small pool table or TV installed there and add some comfortable furniture to the space.
- Home office – If you need a separate area for a home office, you don’t need to construct a complex feature as an addition to the main house structure. Instead, a standalone or lean-to shed is the perfect and simple solution. You can turn this into the kind of calm sanctuary you want, right there in your own backyard.
Custom-designed shed installation solutions
All these features will be a value-add to your property and provide years of trouble-free services only if they are of good quality and maintained well. You can opt for a custom-designed shed with the type of storage and accessories you want to create a space that will meet your functional and aesthetic needs.