Do you like cold or warm showers? Some people like to take cold showers. Room temperature water, slightly warm to very hot. to relax Did you know that the choice of water temperature can greatly affect your skin condition? So what kind of shower should we choose to be the best for the skin?
hot water warm water
If you are a person who likes hot baths The water temperature should be adjusted between 37-42 degrees Celsius (heat at the level of thin smoke). The smoke is not so thick that it’s completely white) The temperature at this level will make you feel refreshed, awake, with good blood circulation. and feel relaxed
- Take a cool shower after taking a shower or soak in very warm water. to tighten pores
- Shouldn’t soak in hot or very hot water for more than 15 minutes because it may cause the body to get too hot and faint.
- Don’t forget to apply body lotion. To prevent dry, flaky skin
The ideal warm water for bathing is around 27-37 degrees Celsius. make you feel comfortable Helps reduce symptoms of swollen hands and feet, varicose veins, stimulates blood circulation. and reduce stress It also helps to sleep more comfortably.
- The optimum water temperature is 37 degrees Celsius, which is the same temperature as the body. Soak in water for a long time, you won’t feel dizzy or dizzy and won’t feel hot until your skin burns.
The cold water will be below 27 degrees Celsius, although it will feel chilly at first. But when taking a bath will begin to feel used to the cold and helps the muscles in the body feel more alert feel refreshed In addition, the research also found that Taking cold showers improves symptoms of depression.
- Cold water suitable for bathing should not be lower than 27 degrees Celsius, which is cool at a ทางเข้า ufabet level that does not feel painfully cold. does not cause the body to lose heat until the skin turns pale Fingernails are not dark green. finger does not wither
- After a cold shower, you still need to apply body lotion as well. To prevent dry and cracked skin